Kitchen Cabinets in Mississauga
Modular kitchens or modern kitchenettes give you limited space for storage. Here’s where you need space-saving kitchen cabinets that efficiently store everyday things. You might be indecisive about whether you should install stock cabinets or hire custom cabinet makers. Euroline Kitchens Ltd will help you decide.
Stock Cabinets Vs. Custom Cabinets
- Stock cabinets come in standard dimensions that might not be suitable for the space you have in your kitchen. It’s difficult to customize doors, hinges and pulls in ready made cabinets. If you are willing to go for standard sizes and shapes without any personal preferences, then stock cabinets can serve your purpose.
- Custom cabinets give you the freedom of choosing shapes and sizes. You can select types of pulls, doors and hinges.
Selection of Design & Materials
Your kitchen cabinets will be made out of your selected design and materials.
- If you want a formal look for your kitchen, then go for dark-coloured woods such as walnut or cherry.
- White oak, hickory or soft maple can be selected for a rustic or casual look.
- You can also have the cabinets painted to match your existing wall colours or flooring.
Why Choose Us
We design kitchen cabinets depending on your lifestyle and living standards. We take into account the position of doors, windows and electrical fittings before planning the design and installation of custom cabinets. We can design and install pantry cabinets, spice rack cabinets, wine cabinets and oven cabinets for traditional, transitional or contemporary kitchens. We can also fashion open-shelf kitchen cupboards for rustic or country-style kitchens.
If you are looking for kitchen cabinet makers in Mississauga, call (905) 828 1500 or write to us for a free consultation.