Customized Kitchen Cabinet Doors in Mississauga
Finest Kitchen Cabinet Doors from Experts at Euroline
Homeowners often look for customized cabinet doors to stylize their kitchen cabinets. Euroline Kitchens Ltd is a trusted name for custom kitchen cabinet doors in Mississauga and the GTA.
Our cabinetry experts:
- Take exact measurements of framed or frameless cabinets
- Consider the average height of people who use the cabinets
- Take note of the existing colour theme and materials used
- Suggest suitable materials for doors
- Draft a design of cabinet doors and handles
- Give you the approximate cost and time estimates for the project
We are distinguished as a reliable provider of different kinds of kitchen cabinet doors with glass and without. We provide installation services in Mississauga and the rest of the GTA. Talk to our experts to get budget-friendly custom cabinet doors!
Frequently Asked Questions About Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- Q. What are different cabinet door styles?
Our customers often want to know about the various cabinet door styles we can design for traditional, rustic, modern or country-style kitchens. Here’s some information about the door styles we create.
- a) Flat Panel: This style became popular with the shaker style of cabinets. Though preferred for country or rustic kitchens, they can be customized for sleek modern décor.
- b) Flat Panel Mitered: It is similar to a flat panel door but has mitered corners. This variant has its own charm and works as an elegant addition to urban décor.
- c) Raised Panel: Having an American origin, this style is an optimum choice which adds depth and dimension.
- d) Raised Panel Mitered: This is a variant of raised panel cabinet doors.
- e) Doors with Glass: This type of door helps you view the contents of the cabinet without having to open it.
- Q. What kind of cabinet pulls can I choose from?
Here’s a list.
- Cabinet Pulls by Type
- Bar/Handle Pulls
- Bail Pulls
- Cup Pulls
- Finger Pulls
- Drop Pulls
- Appliance Pulls
- Q. What are the major types of door hinges used?
There are quite a number of hinges that we can use to install kitchen cabinets doors.
- Butt hinges
- Flush hinges
- T hinges
- Concealed hinges
- Barrel hinges
- Wrap around
- Full / Half overlay
- Semi-wrap overlay
- Variable overlay
You can also choose how to mount the hinges to the cabinet and the door. The options available are surface mount, mortised mount and no-mortise hinges.
- Q. What are the common materials used for cabinet doors?
Solid wood, engineered wood, metal and glass are the commonly used materials. We will help you choose from a good range of colours, patterns, textures and finishes to use for your project.
- Can I choose the finishes and door edge profiles?
Our cabinet design experts will offer you different options for finishes and door edge profiles.
Why Choose Euroline for Kitchen Cabinetry Services in Mississauga?
We ensure durable, functional and sleek storage solutions for your kitchen. Our custom cabinet experts are available for a free consultation. We can suggest cost-effective ways to spruce up your old cabinets or give your old kitchen a contemporary makeover.
3075 Ridgeway Drive Unit 23
Mississauga ON 6L5L 5M6
Phone: (905) 828-1500